Join us on Friday, April 12 from 12 – 1:30 p.m. for a lively debate on the pitfalls and benefits of ballistic missile defense.
The debate will feature five participants – four debaters and one moderator – arguing the intricacies of domestic ballistic missile defense.
Debaters will be:
- Ted Postol of MIT arguing the pitfalls of ballistic missile defense.
- Kingston Reif of the Center for Arms Control and Nuclear Non-Proliferation arguing the pitfalls alongside Postol.
- James “Jim” Woolsey former CIA director and Chairman of Woolsey Partners LLC and Venture Partner with Lux Capital arguing the benefits of ballistic defense.
- Rebeccah Heinrichs of The Heritage Foundation’s Visiting Fellows Program will join Woolsey arguing the benefits of the use of ballistic missile defense.
- Desmond Butler of the Associated Press acting as moderator
Stay tuned for more information on the debate. To register to attend this free debate, please send an email to info(@)csrl.org. Debate will be held at 1530 P ST NW, Washington, DC 20005..